Services | Bowne Management Systems
Bowne is a full service information technology (IT) consulting and implementation firm that has been in business for almost 30 years. Ensuring that our customers are successful is our primary focus, so when internal resource issues arise, Bowne can provide talented individuals to augment your staff.
The technology-related positions that Bowne has filled to-date include the following:
- IT Director
- Business analyst
- Application developer
- Program manager
- Helpdesk/call center manager
- GIS technician/analyst
- Network administrator
- Data entry
- Project manager
- Database administrator (DBA)
- Quality control/tester
- Systems administrator
- Web designer
- Field data collector
- Systems analyst
- Technical writer
- Specialists (e.g. SharePoint, PeopleSoft, document imaging)
Bowne has provided supplemental staffing resources for a variety of clients, including:
- Town of Oyster Bay – staff supporting the Town’s Information Technology Division, providing services for IT Management, PC and Network Support, User Support, Application Development and Support, AS/400 Support and a wide variety of specific project initiatives.
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey – document management resources supporting the Port Authority’s Electronic Document Center.
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority – project management resource supporting the MTA Business Service Center’s Oracle/PeopleSoft Upgrade project.
- New York State Department of Transportation – application developer to design, develop, implement and maintain desktop and web-based GIS applications.
- Brick Township Municipal Utilities Authority – Microsoft Dynamics consultant to support an upgrade from Microsoft Solomon 6.0 to Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0.
- RouteSmart Technologies, Inc. (Bowne AE&T Group affiliate) – team of application developers to support RouteSmart in redeveloping the U.S. Postal Service’s Carrier Optimal Routing desktop application for a web service based architecture.
Let us know how Bowne can help you, your project and your organization be successful.