Services | Bowne Management Systems
Technology projects can be complicated and intimidating for the unfamiliar.
Bowne helps organizations through the process of implementing information technology by providing an appropriate combination project management (PM), quality assurance (QA) and vendor oversight services.
Bowne can help shepherd any organization through the entire process from concept to operations, or play a specific role to meet a discrete need that the organization cannot address with internal resources, or any other combination to ensure successful implementation.
The range of services that Bowne can provide include the following:
- Program, project and/or task management
- Existing environment review and needs assessment
- Data requirements definition
- Data specifications, database design and development/conversion planning
- Data quality control and/or QA review
- Functional and non-functional requirements definition
- Implementation planning
- Compilation of Request For Proposals (RFP)
- Proposal evaluation and vendor selection
- Contracting assistance and advice
- Schedule development, maintenance and/or oversight
- Functionality and usability testing
- Stress/load testing
- System acceptance and release testing
- System audits