Services | Sidney B. Bowne & Son
Our engineers understand the special needs of Long Island’s villages because we have worked closely with them for decades. The types of services that we provide on a daily basis include:
- Road rehabilitation and reconstruction engineering from inception to completion.
- Street lighting system management,maintenance and outage complaint response.
- Site grading and drainage engineering including construction inspection.
- Consultation and the attendance of village meetings including Board of Trustees, Planning Board and Board of Zoning Appeals.
- Building department management including code compliance, site plan review, and permitting.
- Architectural design and structural engineering.
- Recreation planning including engineering design and construction inspection.
- Managing urban renewal and community development projects.
- Environmental compliance including USEPA storm water management regulations.
- Land surveying related to engineering and construction activities including establishing legal boundaries, topography, and construction layout.
- Computerization of workflow activities including building and planning department permit tracking.
- SEQRA review.
- Subdivision and site plan review.