Services | Sidney B. Bowne & Son
Every site presents unique and challenging opportunities. The client’s specific requirements, environmental concerns, political issues, and restraints imposed by both topography and local zoning codes are all addressed.
Whether it is a fraction of an acre or a large tract of land, Bowne’s site engineers can convert a conceptual land development plan into a constructible and economically feasible design, incorporating sound engineering practice. Throughout each phase, our engineers coordinate the project with the architect and other design professionals.
Continual involvement in a variety of site development projects keeps our staff familiar with local municipal requirements and the people that administer them. Our goal is to provide exceptional service through the design of economical, efficient and serviceable site improvements.
Clients depend on our responsiveness and experience to provide the following services:
- Site Analysis and Planning Studies
- Subdivision Layout
- Residential and Commercial Site Design
- Surface Grading and Drainage Design
- Structural Engineering
- Lighting Design
- Sanitary System Design
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Parking Design
- Signage and Pavement Striping Design
- Regulatory Approvals including Rezoning and Variance Applications
- Environmental Services
- Land Surveying
- Construction Phase Engineering Services
- Construction Stake-out