Services | Sidney B. Bowne & Son
Bowne’s engineering group offers a comprehensive range of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) engineering services, which include:
- Design and construction supervision of building mechanical systems ranging from small residential to large commercial and industrial configurations.
- Complete design and construction supervision of electrical systems from utility service to power distribution and controls, including interior and exterior lighting design, fire alarm and security systems. Bowne’s work for Water Districts includes electrical design for well houses and booster stations ranging from Motor Control Centers (MCC) and specialized equipment controls to Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Plumbing engineering services ranging from water mains to building services, including fire protection and domestic water distribution.
- New construction design together with the Bowne Architectural group and other Bowne engineering disciplines.
- MEP assessment of various facilities, including evaluation studies of existing systems and development of improvements and redesign.
- Participation in forensic investigations and acting in a capacity of expert witnesses in court
Bowne’s MEP engineering past clients have included Municipal Water Districts, Long Island Towns and Villages, corporate and government facilities in NYC, commercial and industrial institutions, religious facilities and multi-family and private residences.